headerphoto

I'm on the starting blocks...

... not sure how this is going to work out, but we'll see. The idea is to document the various thoughts, ideas and observations in both professional and social life. I say social life, rather than private life - as this isn't a corporate belle de jour's blog !

I'm the Group Corporate Services Director at Notting Hill Housing, one of London's biggest Housing Associations. So, expect observations on the challenges of delivering value for money public services; the property market; and the (occasionally) fascinating minutiae of office life. Sometimes I've got more questions than answers, so I'm hoping the "comments" feature of the blog will trigger some debate.

When I'm not in the office, I'm passionate about most things in the great outdoors - from the therapeutic benefits of gardening to the adrenalin rush of skiing, so I'm intending to blog about that too.

Jayne

0 comments: