headerphoto

OK, here's the photographic evidence...

On Sunday, I did the Cancer Research "race for life" with some friends. Given that I'm not exactly a natural athlete, I enjoyed it more than I imagined I would ! I might even do it again, although maybe not this week. So, for all you lovely folks who sponsored me by making a donation to Cancer Research - thank you *very* much. And here's the public humiliation I promised. The photographic evidence of me running.



Ok, this is the "mass warm up". Not really my cup of tea - low-impact aerobics with a couple of thousand women, but hey, never let it be said that I'm not game for a laugh.




Then here I am, mid course, waving to the camera . Not tooo red and sweaty at that point. Very glad it's not a close up though.






I'm particularly fond of this one - heading towards the finishing line - being beaten by two small people !






And afterwards with Gaynor and Eileen - note the medals !



0 comments: